3444 Mountain Tyme Way, Sevierville, TN

OFFICE PHONE: 865-774-7764
eMail: info@easttnexperts.com

We service ALL areas of East Tennessee!
We can also show and sell ANY property in Tennessee!

Our Featured Properties

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Heart Sings

As I stand on the ridge and let my gaze sweep from east to west,
my heart soars as if on an eagles wing.

I cannot fully grasp the beauty that my creator has laid out before me.
I feel my heart begin to sing.

Why should I ever doubt His existence? Why should I doubt His love for me?
He takes great care with even the smallest bird or flower.

I seek His face in the morning as I face the day. I give Him my cares and
trust Him every minute, every hour.

He is Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

East Tennessee Realty Group loves to get feedback from our readers. Please leave us your comments or feel free to email us at info@easttnexperts.com.